* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday May 1st at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
As a nurse at our senior living community you'll ensure our residents receive the best possible care by coordinating with physicians and other healthcare personnel. This position gives you the opportunity to bond with seniors who will put their trust in you. It's a chance to make deep connections while utilizing your nursing skills. You'll get to know our entire population as you make the rounds and administer prescribed medications and treatments. We offer a family-friendly schedule, opportunities for advancement and a supportive work environment. Forget the 12-hour shifts and rapid hospital pace. Make the change.
* Implement and coordinate the delivery of care in collaboration with physician and resource health care personnel
* Utilize the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) in applying nursing knowledge
* Document all pertinent information regarding nursing care, care plans and observations
* Maintain a working knowledge of facility infection control procedures
* Provide functional direction and assistance to LPN's and CNA's, and complete new staff orientation as assigned
* Make rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care
Required skills and qualifications:
* Graduate of an accredited school
* Current registered nurse in the state of practice
* One year of nursing experience, including long-term care experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan
Cypress Village is a luxury continuing care retirement community in Jacksonville, Florida, offering elegant accommodations, restaurant-style dining and opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose. Our residents trade the chores of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement.
Our life care program enables residents to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. These include independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Our life care program empowers residents to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with choices to meet their changing needs.
Our goal is simple. We want to be the best provider of senior care in the nation. And to be the best, we need to hire the best. We’re looking for difference makers, compassionate leaders and purpose-driven people.
Our culture is based on servant leadership. We provide our associates with meaningful work, opportunities to grow and competitive compensation. We value relationships, succeed as a team and stay focused on what matters most, enriching the lives of those we serve. Passion, courage, partnership and trust drive everything we do. That’s what we look for when hiring.
Imagine how it feels to make a true connection with a resident. Think of the fulfillment that comes from being counted on by your peers. Consider what it’s like to hear someone say you’ve made things better. Our associates experience these moments every day.