Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday October 24th at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
Our housekeepers do much more than just clean rooms and make beds. They play a vital role in shaping the environment our residents experience. You'll have an opportunity to bond with our residents, making a difference in their lives and helping satisfy your sense of purpose. We offer you a comfortable work environment with a supportive staff and all the tools you'll need to do a great job. Many of our associates find career advancement opportunities and carry a strong sense of purpose. Come see how we've created something special in the senior living industry.
* Clean and maintain the public areas in the building
* Properly set up appropriate caution and safety signs to ensure safety of residents and visitors
* Respond to occasional medical emergency calls
* Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions
* Clean public restrooms including washing, sanitizing, and/or polishing bathroom fixtures
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* One year of housekeeping experience preferred
* Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Cypress Village is a luxury continuing care retirement community in Jacksonville, Florida, offering elegant accommodations, restaurant-style dining and opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose. Our residents trade the chores of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement.
Our life care program enables residents to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. These include independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Our life care program empowers residents to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with choices to meet their changing needs.
Our goal is simple. We want to be the best provider of senior care in the nation. And to be the best, we need to hire the best. We’re looking for difference makers, compassionate leaders and purpose-driven people.
Our culture is based on servant leadership. We provide our associates with meaningful work, opportunities to grow and competitive compensation. We value relationships, succeed as a team and stay focused on what matters most, enriching the lives of those we serve. Passion, courage, partnership and trust drive everything we do. That’s what we look for when hiring.
Imagine how it feels to make a true connection with a resident. Think of the fulfillment that comes from being counted on by your peers. Consider what it’s like to hear someone say you’ve made things better. Our associates experience these moments every day