* Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
* Visit us on Wednesday May 1st at 10:00 AM
* Click Apply now for the location address.
We're looking for a server to join our dynamic dining services team. You'll enjoy a stable work schedule, without the late nights and double shifts. You'll also find a rewarding atmosphere where you'll build relationships with our residents, becoming a part of their lives and making a difference. Plus, Brookdale offers opportunities for advancement. Many servers move up to lead server, become dining room supervisors and get promoted to other leadership roles.
* Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
* Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
* Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Required skills and qualifications:
* One year of restaurant experience preferred
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Cypress Village is a luxury continuing care retirement community in Jacksonville, Florida, offering elegant accommodations, restaurant-style dining and opportunities to engage your interests, passion and purpose. Our residents trade the chores of home maintenance for the sophisticated comfort of a well-deserved retirement.
Our life care program enables residents to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with a selection of care options to meet changing needs. These include independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Our life care program empowers residents to enjoy a dynamic lifestyle with choices to meet their changing needs.
Our goal is simple. We want to be the best provider of senior care in the nation. And to be the best, we need to hire the best. We’re looking for difference makers, compassionate leaders and purpose-driven people.
Our culture is based on servant leadership. We provide our associates with meaningful work, opportunities to grow and competitive compensation. We value relationships, succeed as a team and stay focused on what matters most, enriching the lives of those we serve. Passion, courage, partnership and trust drive everything we do. That’s what we look for when hiring.
Imagine how it feels to make a true connection with a resident. Think of the fulfillment that comes from being counted on by your peers. Consider what it’s like to hear someone say you’ve made things better. Our associates experience these moments every day.